|Occupation||Leader of Coins|
|Stigmata Location||Left Ankle|
Debito is a tall, lean man with dark skin. He has sleeked silvery gray hair, and typically relaxed brown eyes. He wears an eyepatch to conceal his right eye, which was damaged and forcibly replaced with an amethyst during his childhood, as well as a thin earring on his left ear. He is frequently seen wearing a malevolent smile to accompany his demeanor.
His clothing is very formal; Debito dons a black tuxedo, decorated be some white flame motifs. His undershirt is white, and he also wears a dark purple tie with a small clip attached.
Debito is very cheeky and carefree, and enjoys teasing his friends, namely Luca and Pace. He loves to fool around and is a womanizer, but can be very serious when angered. Despite what impression his usual behavior may give, he is very cunning and skilled, being the one that manages Regalo's economy.
Debito has a soft spot for children. Back then when he was a kid, Luca used to call him an "angel". He bears a large amount of affection for Felicità, and is much more interested in her than other females. He also calls her "Bambina", which means little girl in Italian.
Luca and Debito lived with Pace and his mother at the church, where they would often be seen playing hide and seek. Pace and Luca would usually have a hard time finding Debito, in which he would usually fall asleep in the middle of the game. When recalling the game of hide and seek during the party for the kids at the church, he told Felicità that "When Debito slept, he looked like an angel. But now he's just a corrupted adult." When Pace's mother died, they where taken in and experimented on by Jolly (secretly Luca's father) to help create contracters, to help extend Mondo's (Papà) life. In order for Debito to achieve and stabilize his power from not going berserk, his right eye was taken and replaced with a gem which causes him pain and discomfort. After that all three have came to hate Jolly, but Debito hates him so much that he wants to kill him (tries to do so in the Duello) for what he has done to him and his friends.
Debito's first appearance is of him in a casino being told by a card dealer that there is trouble by the harbour. He is later seen saving Libertà by effectively disarming three smugglers through the use of his twin pistols.
Later on, he is seen at Papa's birthday party conversing with a then face-stuffing Pace just as a regularly dressed Felicità arrives with Luca in tow. He, along with Pace, take part in chastising a pre-chastised Luca for not taking proper care of Felicità and seeing to it that she wore a formal dress to the party. He also teases Nova when he defends Felicità's clothing decision by making Nova seem as though he were only defending her as a way of getting to admire her legs. Debito is also seen when Jolly arrives and begins to explain the Arcana Cards, their power, and who's made a deal with what card. This is all cut short, however, by Dante's announcement that Papa was going to address the members of the family. Debito watches on as Papa announces the Arcana Duello, the benefits for the winner, and the resentment of it displayed by Felicità and Libertà. He, along with Pace, then take part in stopping the soon ensuing fight between Nova and Libertà by becoming invisible and tripping Nova midcharge. He then elaborates on his and Pace's abilities. He then watches on as Papa tells Libertà to win the Arcana Duello if he truly wishes to grant Felicità freedom. Debito is later seen with Pace and Luca discussing the announcement and even voices his opinion of having Felicità as his bride, only to to be semi blown up at by Luca. He then goes on to discredit Luca's decision to cheer Felicità on during the Arcana Duello by stating that everyone with Arcana Powers will have to participate in the event. He then calls Felicità a heartless woman, but later states that that aspect of her can be rather charming.
Hermit Arcana (隠者, Inja, L'Eremita): Debito's Arcana Mark is located on his left ankle. When activated it emits a dark pink aura.
- Tra Coppo Scomparire (Disapprear among tiles) Due to his deal with the Hermit Arcana, Debito has the ability to turn himself invisible.
Expert Marksman: He also expresses himself to be a very proficient gun user, as seen when he managed to shoot the guns out of the hands of the smugglers who had their guns trained on Libertà; all done without shooting the latter.
- Back since they were kids, they were very close together with Pace. Nowadays, Debito likes to make fun of Luca and annoy him. Still, he respects Luca even though he can sometimes be a pain. Luca said Debito looks like an angel when he sleeps when he was younger.
- Debito enjoys flirting with Felicità especially in front of Luca. He is shown calling her "Bambina", which is "little girl" in Italian. Debito always kisses the hair of Felicita but she shows no affection for it, in fact, in her own expression, it's like she's already used to it.
- He along with Luca & Pace, all hate Jolly because he experimented on them to force contracts with Arcana Taroccos.
- Debito's birthday is the 20th of September. (Virgo)
- It's said by Pace, there's only one thing that Debito is good at: hiding
- His name means "debt" in Italian
- He calls Felicità "Bambina," which means "little girl" or "child" in Italian
- He has a character song, Amore Bambina, sung by his Japanese voice actor.